OnePacs Support Options
This page describes support options available to OnePacs users.
Support for the OnePacs system is offered to each group on an individual support contract basis. Please ask your group's OnePacs administrator for assistance in obtaining support.
For help with research or educational questions, OnePacs users are welcome to use the OnePacs User Support Forums.
Obtaining Debug Logs
OnePacs Workstation and Study Retriever
Debug logs for the OnePacs Gateway
To obtain debugging logs for the OnePacs Gateway, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the following directory in Windows Explorer on the Gateway PC:
- Copy the files named server and server.log.1 to the desktop.
- Select both of these files in Windows Explorer, right-click on one of them, and select “Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder”
- A file named server.zip (or “server”) will be created on the desktop, with the following appearance:
- Transmit this file to OnePacs support to request assistance. The file may be attached directly to a OnePacs support ticket, for users with technical support contracts in place.