OnePacs Support Options
This page describes support options available to OnePacs users.
Users of OnePacs have access to a variety of support options.
All OnePacs users are welcome to use the OnePacs User Support Forums
OnePacs support may also be requested through an on-line ticketing system, or by phone. Such support requests may be made by designated technical contacts within the group using OnePacs. Instructions for using such support options may be obtained from your OnePacs representative.
Pricing for support varies according to the specifics of the service agreement in place between the institution/group and OnePacs.
Obtaining Debug Logs
OnePacs Workstation and Study Retriever
Debug logs for the OnePacs Gateway
To obtain debugging logs for the OnePacs Gateway, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the following directory in Windows Explorer on the Gateway PC:
- Copy the files named server and server.log.1 to the desktop.
- Select both of these files in Windows Explorer, right-click on one of them, and select “Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder”
- A file named server.zip (or “server”) will be created on the desktop, with the following appearance:
- Transmit this file to OnePacs support to request assistance. The file may be attached directly to a OnePacs support ticket, for users with technical support contracts in place.