OnePacs Support Options
This page describes support options available to OnePacs users.
Users of subscribed versions of OnePacs - Support options
Users of subscribed versions of OnePacs have access to a variety of support options.
All subscribed OnePacs users are welcome to use the OnePacs User Support Forums mentioned above.
Additionally, support requests may currently be made by an on-line ticketing system or by phone. Instructions for using such support options may be obtained from your OnePacs representative. Support can be offered most effectively if such support inquiries are made of OnePacs by designated technical contacts within the group using OnePacs.
Pricing for support varies according to the specifics of the service agreement in place between the institution/group and OnePacs.
Free OnePacs users - General support inquiries
Users of the free version of OnePacs may make unlimited use of the OnePacs User Support Forums. These forums are staffed by OnePacs support personnel and questions are responded to in a timely fashion.
Obtaining Debug Logs
OnePacs Workstation and Study Retriever
Debug logs for the OnePacs Gateway
To obtain debugging logs for the OnePacs Gateway, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the following directory in Windows Explorer on the Gateway PC:
- Copy the files named server and server.log.1 to the desktop.
- Select both of these files in Windows Explorer, right-click on one of them, and select “Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder”
- A file named server.zip (or “server”) will be created on the desktop, with the following appearance:
- Transmit this file to OnePacs support to request assistance. The file may be attached directly to a OnePacs support ticket, for users with technical support contracts in place.